A bold new paradigm of wellness dining.
THOUGHT FOR FOOD
Guided by Executive Chef Paul Then, the THOUGHT FOR FOOD restaurant and THOUGHT FOR FOOD Market both utilise sustainably farmed, local ingredients to create nutritious, customised menus. While the restaurant can customise your meal plan to your wellness program, and offers juice and soup cleanses, the market features an array of international cuisines. In collaboration with the AT ONE Clinic, and a team of nutritionists and doctors, a customized nutrition plan is created for each guest using responsibly sourced ingredients.
- Nutritious, mindful cuisine, mostly organic and local when possible
- Customised menus developed for each guest to suit their preferences and well-beinggoals
- Juice and soup cleanses for guests looking to renew or restart their metabolism
- 24-hour self-serve nut and juice bar designed to satisfy cravings with healthy options
THOUGHT FOR FOOD MARKET
Embark on a gastronomic adventure through 2,300 sqm of experiential dining space. THOUGHT FOR FOOD Market can accommodate more than 230 patrons to dine, shop and learn, featuring different stations of food and drink from every latitude: raw, braise, grill and smoked, steam, the oven, sauté and stir fry, the bakery, and a beverage bar. Explore our farm-to-table market to buy wholesome ingredients and imported goods.
- Acclaimed chefs and world-class nutritionists
- Pop-up farmers’ markets
- Culinary school
- Bakery area
- Wine cellar
- OCTAVE made gourmet products
- Expandable in and outdoor events spaces
- Communal and individual dining spaces