Dragon Boat Festival · A Tour of SANGHA
- Dragon Boat Festival Summer Camp on any selected day
- One-night accommodation
- Breakfast at Thought For Food Market
- Wellness Assessment
- Hydrothermal Circuit
- Everyday Living Habits Calendar. A choice of 9 sessions per day
- The actual courses shall be subject to the calendar during the stay.
This program is only applicable for child 8-12 years old
Terms and Conditions:
- A 100% deposit is required at the time of booking.
- Rates are inclusive of 10% service charge (excluding medical procedures) and 6% VAT.
- Rates are variable depending on single or double occupancy.
- Program components are subject to change upon the advice of SANGHA Retreat staff, including doctors and life coaches.
- Check-in time is 2pm and check-out time is 12 pm. Early check-in and late check-out may be available upon request. Please contact reservations.
- SANGHA Retreat is a no-pet facility.
- Unused program components are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Upon request, transfers to/from the airport or train station can be arranged at an additional fee.
- Reservations are fully refundable up to three days prior to arrival.
- Cancellation confirmation must be received prior to 2pm China Standard Time (CST), three days prior to arrival in order to avoid a cancellation charge.
- Cancellations within three days of arrival will be subject to 100% charge of the value of the full stay.
- Failure to arrive for a stay and early departures are also subject to 100% charge of the value of the full stay.
For reservations, please contact:
+86 (512) 6788 1666
SANGHA Retreat by OCTAVE Institute
199 Yangcheng Ring Road Suzhou Industrial Park
Jiangsu Province China