Our gut functioning is one of the most complex process in our body and its importance to our overall health is paramount. Poor gut management is closely linked to deficient immune system, symptoms of depression, sleep disturbances, constant fatigue, skin irritation, sudden weight changes and the recent upraise in food intolerances. Our retreat is designed by a multidisciplinary team combining various therapies, clinical tests, education and ancient Chinese seasonal nutrition, to significantly improve your health through Chinese ancient wisdom.
o 1* Nutrition Consultation
o Food intolerance test
o Microbiome testing ** (Takes 7 -10 days to receive results)
o TCM Doctor Consultation
o 1* TCM Doctor session (Acupuncture and/or Cupping)
o 1* Hydro colonic session
o 1* 60- minute spa treatment AT ONE Healing Spa
- Wellness assessment and lifestyle consultation (9D scan, Max Pulse, InBody, Vitals)
- Timewaver consultation
- Nutrition consultation
- Spinal health consultation
- Non inflammatory and exquisite 3 meals per day designed by TCM doctor, nutritionist and our renowned Chef Paul Then
- Hydrothermal Circuit
- Everyday Living Habits Calendar Mindfulness practices (group practices included in package)
o Introduction to Huangdi Neijing
o Immune System and Nutrition Workshop
o Mindful Stress Reduction Workshop
o Sleep Coaching
o Sound healing
o Yoga - breathwork & Sun salutations
Terms and conditions:
A 100% deposit is required at the time of booking.
Rates are inclusive of 10% service charge (excluding medical procedures) and 6% VAT.
Rates are variable depending on single or double occupancy.
Program components are subject to change upon the advice of SANGHA Retreat staff, including doctors and life coaches.
- Check-in time is 2pm and check-out time is 12 pm. Early check-in and late check-out may be available upon request. Please contact reservations.
- Guests of AT ONE must be 16 years of age or older
- SANGHA Retreat is a no-pet facility.
- Unused program components are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Upon request, transfers to/from the airport or train station can be arranged at an additional fee.
- Reservations are fully refundable up to three days prior to arrival.
- Cancellation confirmation must be received prior to 2pm China Standard Time (CST), three days prior to arrival in order to avoid a cancellation charge.
- Cancellations within three days of arrival will be subject to 100% charge of the value of the full stay.
- Failure to arrive for a stay and early departures are also subject to 100% charge of the value of the full stay.
For reservations, please contact:
+86 (512) 6788 1666
SANGHA Retreat by OCTAVE Institute
199 Yangcheng Ring Road Suzhou Industrial Park
Jiangsu Province China