Cleanse and Reset 7 Days 6 Nights
Healthy and mindful Eating is one of the six important AT ONE Living Habits practiced at SANGHA Retreat. In order to fully nurture our body, our digestive system must be in perfect health conditions. Our Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Dr. initial assessment combined with western medicine tests will provide an accurate estate of your gut performance. Expert herbal prescriptions intertwined with a cleansing diet and activities that promote blood circulation will help you reset and restart to improve your overall well-being.
- TCM Initial Consultation
- Hydro Colonic Session
- 2 x 60 minute treatments at AT ONE Healing Spa
- Wellness integrated assessment at AT ONE Clinic. (9D scan, Max Pulse, InBody, Vitals, Basic bloods)
- Specialized juice or soup detoxifying diet plan by our renowned Chef Paul Then and nutritionist.
- Daily AT ONE Living Habits. Offerings range from fitness, yoga, pilates, nutrition and cooking classes, mindful workshops for emotional health, and guided meditations.
- Complimentary access to the most comprehensive Spa Hydrothermal Circuit in Asia and relaxing pool areas. Experience sound-vibration loungers, reflexology walk, infrared and Finnish saunas, salt cave and herbal steam room.
- The above prices are all denominated in RMB, each poject (package) is a unit, including 10% service charge and 6% VAT.
- Price of project (package) varies with single or double occupancy.
- The contents of the package or schedule may vary depending on the recommendation of doctors and professional life coaches.
- Unused package projects cannot be transferred and cannot be refunded.
- Check-in time is after 2 o'clock afternoon and check-out time is before 12 o'clock in the noon.
- All packages are only available to guests aged 16 or elder. Since the company's facilities and services are designed for adults, all packages are not available for children under the age of 16.
- The company cannot admit any pets due to hygiene regulations and increased frequency of allergies.
+86 (512) 6788 1888
+86 (512) 6788 1666