Ancient Chinese Wisdom 7 Days 6 Nights
Huangdi Neijing is the ancient Chinese medical text from The Yellow Emperor and her six wise ministers that encompasses more than 2000 years of medical wisdom. The first book known as Suwen unveils the unique methodology that diagnoses Illnesses based on the detection and analysis of syndromes used in today’s Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), while the second book or Lingshu refers extensively to acupuncture as a way of treatment.
Combined with western medicine these Huangdi Neijing knowledge will be applied to diagnose your current state of health, although they appear quite different than that of Western practices in their approach, these are tied to the Laws of Nature, Ying-Yang, and the Five Elements, each of which elucidates the human body’s connection to the universe. While through Acupuncture and TCM seasonal nutrition will provide deep healing and profound understanding of the science behind Chinese wisdom.
- Initial TCM Doctor Consultation
- Two TCM Doctor sessions (Acupuncture and/or Cupping)
- TCM Cooking Class with Chef and Nutritionist
- Tai Chi movement class
- Gong meditation
- 2 x 60 minute treatments at AT ONE Healing Spa
- Wellness integrated assessment at AT ONE Clinic. (9D scan, Max Pulse, InBody, Vitals, Basic bloods)
- 3 healthy and exquisite meals per day, by our renowned Chef Paul Then
- Daily AT ONE Living Habits. Offerings range from fitness, yoga, pilates, nutrition and cooking classes, mindful workshops for emotional health, and guided meditations.
- Complimentary access to the most comprehensive Spa Hydrothermal Circuit in Asia and relaxing pool areas. Experience sound-vibration loungers, reflexology walk, infrared and Finnish saunas, salt cave and herbal steam room.
- Price of project (package) varies with single or double occupancy.
- The contents of the package or schedule may vary depending on the recommendation of doctors and professional life coaches.
- Unused package projects cannot be transferred and cannot be refunded.
- Check-in time is after 2 o'clock afternoon and check-out time is before 12 o'clock in the noon.
- All packages are only available to guests aged 16 or elder. Since the company's facilities and services are designed for adults, all packages are not available for children under the age of 16.
- The company cannot admit any pets due to hygiene regulations and increased frequency of allergies.
+86 (512) 6788 1888
+86 (512) 6788 1666