A Foundation in Wellness (3N)
SANGHA Retreat invites families to come together in a calming and restful environment to ground and reconnect. While children are introduced to some of the key building blocks for leading a more well-being driven, mindful life through interactive and playful sessions, parents are given the opportunity to relax and rejuvenate, knowing their children are in safe hands and nearby. Throughout the 3-night stay, guests are encouraged to step away from digital distractions and live in the moment, focusing on reconnecting as a family and as an individual.
At SANGHA Retreat, we follow STEAM learning practices. STEAM is an educational approach to learning that uses science, technology, engineering, the arts and mathematics as access points for children’s enquiring minds, dialogue, and critical thinking. As children explore this approach through exercise classes, interactive reading sessions, art classes and a movie night, adults can access the wide range of facilities at the AT ONE Healing Spa, including yoga, Pilates, meditation and the extensive Hydrothermal Spa Experience.
- Daily activities for children, including reading, art and exercise sessions
- Daily morning warm-up for children
- One movie night for children
- Access to 9 sessions daily as part of the Living Habits calendar, including Pilates, yoga and meditation, as well as a series of classes, workshops and talks. (For adults only)
- Access to our comprehensive, state-of-the-art Hydrothermal Experience, including sound-vibration loungers, infrared and Finnish saunas, a Himalayan salt cave and a herbal steam room. (For adults only)
- Three healthy and nutritionally balanced meals per day ( Lunch and Dinner are served at TFFM. Guests may choose one juice or soft drink, two main courses and one dessert per person from the menu)
- Three nights’ accommodation in a One Bedroom Apartment Suite or Two Bedroom Apartment Suite